Am I still saved, will God remove salvation?

Hello I'm a lesbian years ago, I submitted myself to Christ, since I was in 9th grader. I became a child of God, I changed myself, I no longer curse, I started to love everyone and even I withdrew myself from being a lesbian. 2 years ago I met a bisexual woman who I hate because of hed sexual preference. I don't like the way she's defending LGBTQ community. Now I did not expected to fall inlove with her. I'm in a religion were premarital sex is not allowed so I'm following. Now it's our 1st year together and without SEX. What boils down here is that I'm scared of sinning. I'm scared that if I sin, God will remove my salvation from me which I don't want to happen.

I don’t trust people but you must respect people

We all fall from grace with our own sins. If you don't want to sin, don't be in a relationship where sex outside of hetero marriage is expected.

• BJ

Romans 1:18-27

That is why God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene.

Here Paul specifically condemned both male and female homosexuality. He condemned homosexual practices as unnatural and “obscene.”

Come out of the relationship if you love God or He will eventually turn you over as it says here since you already know its wrong. You know its wrong. Just being with her is already sin since you know the truth. Instead of going further repent before you are once again overcome by this sin.

2 Peter 2

20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they had known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it has happened unto them according to the true proverb: “The dog turns to his own vomit again,” and, “the sow that was washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

According to the Bible, you have to hate what is bad, if you love God. Psalm 97:10

Please read 1 John 2:1-2 and Hebrews 10:26-31

I know you have read 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. Now read verse 11. What does he require that you do?

Read James 4:17. I am not quoting these verses, because I am guessing that you know how to get to them. Now, remember what you promised God through Jesus. What you remember, will give you your answer.

If you believe God condemns homosexually-expressed love, you don't believe in the God of Christ and Abraham, who is love.

Even if being lesbian is a sin (I would not say it is), I'd say that's beside the point.

If our salvation could be removed because of later sin, pretty much none of us would make it. Relax, perfect Love beats fear. Then you can be Christ-like in gratitude for your salvation, rathern than in an worried, unnecessary attempt to preserve it.

Source(s): Just a thought, it might be worth checking out a welcoming and affirming church in your area. United Church of Christ and Episcopal are two examples. But it's up to you.

Maybe you can become transgender and change your gender and that way become heterosexual, and God will love you again

You can't be saved by "submitting yourself to Christ" anyway. Works never save. "Submitting your life" or "giving your life", that's all works, and works never save.

.

You are a sinner, like everyone else. Believe in Jesus for eternal life, and you are forgiven all sins past and future, and you go to heaven and not hell (Acts 10:43). The point of believing in Jesus is the guarantee of heaven.

There's other good reasons to leave the lesbian lifestyle, and I'm sure you already know that.

All believers in Jesus are still sinners that still sin (1 John 1:8)

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Lv 7

That's not true. Because all believers in Jesus are still sinners that still sin (1 John 1:8). And salvation is never "removed". Never. Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you're going to heaven (1 John 5:13).

well that is something to be concerned with

Choose God and salvation

Or choose your desires

• Roberta B

flora, if we PRACTICE SIN. That means we haven't repented, which means to turn around. Notice Ephesians 4:22-26 and Acts 3:19