Problems with my college professor/should I drop this class?

I am taking culinary arts at a technical college. The issue is the teacher is mean and I already have C in his class.I have been there for 2 weeks. His boss is a lot nicer than him. When he goes over material he goes to quick and when we go over it in the same class period he gets upset because I do not know all... show more I am taking culinary arts at a technical college. The issue is the teacher is mean and I already have C in his class.I have been there for 2 weeks. His boss is a lot nicer than him. When he goes over material he goes to quick and when we go over it in the same class period he gets upset because I do not know all the steps. Second, I wore a dress on the 2nd day and he took points off for that after they gave us a week to get our uniforms(1st-time student)third,he is complaining about my nails and he wrote they need to be trimmed, they are bear bottom.I had acrylics on and it is just residue that will take a while to come off,but they are clean.He took points off. If this keeps happening he is going to request me to be taken out his class . The funny think is I have 3 classes and I am passing them with a A.I think he is so immature and mean. This is my first year. I am scared to ask him questions because he gets angry.He says the information but he goes to quick and it is to much for one period.We have an assistant in the class and she is a lot nicer. Also another classmate mom was in the hospital for kidney failure,and he was on the phone to see if she was ok. He kicked him out of class and sent him home and probably failed him for the day. I understand that you have to be firm, Also I cut my hair for the class, and put it under my hat and he said my hair was still not ok. What should I do?I was thinking about going to his boss and talk to him.