Do motorcycle tires have to "break in"?

I just got two new Dunlops, they feel Weird. I've bought old, used and new tires in the past, for my Honda and my Harley, a new Kenda and an old , used Shinko. They felt Fine from day one. Are Dunlops Like this, nowadays, or are they defective?
Update: Maybe I should check Date Codes? I doubt a dealer would sell me old ones, but, my bike takes an odd size. They stopped making this model 2 years ago. Maybe these sat in a warehouse in 109 degree weather a couple years?
Update 2: Code on front (the one that handles odd) is 2119, so that's what, late April of 2019?
Update 3: Front is absolutely stock, just like old one. And, the "arrow" points right, yes.
Update 4: I did argue about rear tire, I need a 180/55-17, he argued that it's "wrong". The old tire made her ride better on long trips, handle better, too. The machine is Not a Sportster.
Update 5: I am Answering queries. Should I Not, then? Ron, I've run into you and your Harley -Hating UnAmerican attitude before. Blocked.
Update 6: F: You are fulla it. RE; If You have a blowout 3 miles from Globe, get towed to Only motorcycle shop in town, who refuse to plug your tire, you are forced to buy a used one. Unless you want to wait 2 days for them to order it, or pay for a taxi or a tow to Phoenix, another 50 miles. The tow Alone could easily add... show more F: You are fulla it.
RE; If You have a blowout 3 miles from Globe, get towed to Only motorcycle shop in town, who refuse to plug your tire, you are forced to buy a used one. Unless you want to wait 2 days for them to order it, or pay for a taxi or a tow to Phoenix, another 50 miles. The tow Alone could easily add up to $400. I opted for the used Shinko. I got back on the road in 1 1/2 hours, got to Mormon Lake just as it got dark.