Tell me: do you eat meat every day?

If not, you should! I do, and I will NEVER be vegan.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I eat some for every meal.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

I know Muslims are obsessed with meat and don’t like eating healthy. I only eat meat one day every week. I eat lots of Vegan food. They are delicious.

• 11 months ago

Meat, in these modern times, is superfluous to a human's dietary needs and should be considered completely optional. To eat meat, should you choose, is fine; to tell others they SHOULD eat meat every day is irresponsible.

A persons dietary choices should come from the combined factors of what their tastebuds like, what their health goals are, what sort of impact they are willing to leverage on our stressed environment, and what their morals will allow them to condone pertaining to animal and plant rights.

I was raised vegetarian from birth and, although I sampled various meats in my 30's, I've never found a meat that was so tasty it made me think I needed more. I'm content being vegetarian. I've only met one obligate meatatarian in my life. I'm fine with others choosing to eat whatever makes them happy but if that's your only guide your health will likely suffer.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

People on a high protein diet eat lots of meat and it doesn't make you gain weight like sweets and carbohydrates.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Yes! Meat is good for you. I weigh 99 lbs and it doesn't make me fat.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I eat meat 2 to 3 times a day, everyday. I would never go vegan or vegetarian.

• 11 months ago

No, I don't eat meat every day I do like chicken at times.

• Mike11 months agoReport

You probably look up the definition of meat

• 11 months ago

No, I eat it as I feel my body needs it. Which isn't daily.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

There is no good reason to eat meat every day. Meat should be eaten sparingly and in times of cold. If you don't want to be a vegan, the so be it, I am not, and don't plan to be.

High saturated fat levels in red meat have long been known to contribute to heart disease, the leading cause of death in the United States. Keep it up and you will most likely end up with heart disease.

Your stupidity is showing when you tell others that they should eat meat every day!

Best wishes

• 11 months ago

Not everyday, but I can say I eat it quite often

• susan
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Not every day, but more than once per week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.