I'm beginning to hate advertisements because they're everywhere now, what can i do?

it's like you can't enjoy anything now anymore because modern corporate advertisements interrupt what you are watching or listening to...- on the radio, when i'm listening to radio stations that play oldie hits, constant advertisement breaks - on every channel on tv, constant advertisement interruptions... show more it's like you can't enjoy anything now anymore because modern corporate advertisements interrupt what you are watching or listening to...- on the radio, when i'm listening to radio stations that play oldie hits, constant advertisement breaks - on every channel on tv, constant advertisement interruptions every 8 minutes, you can't enjoy a program you want to watch anymore...............and now everywhere on the internet; constant advertisement intrusions....i use multiple adblockers now.

i can't stand the advertisements everywhere you want to enjoy something, i am really not interested in them and want them to GO AWAY ! ! !
8 answers 8