True or false: you still wish Yahoo Answers was in the green format?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Lee
    Lv 6
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Yes! I will never forget the intensity of anger that lasted for many months when the toxic purple format was introduced. I think what I really liked about the old format was the fact that you could see the number of stars(follows) every question got in the main question feed.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You guys must be old asl

• 3 months ago

yes, there were a lot more fun people back then and I miss the people that were on there during the green format era, I consider early 2013 to be the last great era of Yahoo Answers.

• 3 months ago

absolutely true because people gave more informative answers back then.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

False...........

• 3 months ago

Yes, that's true. I remember that format. It was much more user friendly. It seems the powers that be at Yahoo are more interested in squeezing in as many advertisements as they can on one page instead of listening to what their users want. I seriously doubt any users have said, "Hey! I've got a brilliant idea! Let's add those photo verifications when people post stuff on here!!!"

• 3 months ago

I've never used the green format hun, I didn't create my first account until 2014, there was a design change since I've been here but it was always white and purple, I was actually expecting it to be green because I saw YouTube videos of it and it was green in the videos.

• 3 months ago

True because the green format was the best ever.

• 3 months ago

Sure why not. Did I win?

• 3 months ago

Oh absolutely.

Anyone who was here those days does.

• 3 months ago

I'm not sure. When I joined Yahoo, it is already this format. But I've seen the old green one before, it does seems more pleasant to the eyes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.