No-fault presumably insured driver gets hit by uninsured driver in one of the 12 no-fault auto acceptance law states.?

I was uninsured and at-fault in a no-fault state s while under agreement of a SR-22 and in result I got my license suspended. I have a very prestigious job to start at on the 9th next month and require a Drivers license. No insurance claim has been made on either party aside from the police report. She hasnt... show more I was uninsured and at-fault in a no-fault state s while under agreement of a SR-22 and in result I got my license suspended. I have a very prestigious job to start at on the 9th next month and require a Drivers license. No insurance claim has been made on either party aside from the police report. She hasnt talked to me about it even till I give her a release of liabilty to forego everything a few days ago. Instead she said she wants to sue all a sudden, which isn t possible with this state. I made a installment plan to promise I pay 1000 to her and notarized it. Well she said she was appraised a 2800$ total and want it changed. But her car is already fixed..... She is lying and trying to scare me and lose my chances of getting this job in 2 weeks what do I do? Do I make a insurance claim? Do I take this to court and get the judge to release a liability form? Do I pay the 2800 payment plan? She lied I think saying she was actually insured but just didn t want a higher premium to make her claim. She threatened to sue me and go to small claims during her dv battery case she got when she hit me in the face after I hit her car by accident and THAT NEVER HAPPENED. AND she s getting an appraisal for a already fixed car?

WHAT DO I DO