What kind of negativity is this from a female friend?

So I HAD a female friend who asked me to build a website for her. I was visiting a city where I went to college to. So then after I got back to my city, I started to contact her again. I asked her to send her content like the company background and some photos. Because she is a friend, I just asked her for... show more So I HAD a female friend who asked me to build a website for her. I was visiting a city where I went to college to. So then after I got back to my city, I started to contact her again.

I asked her to send her content like the company background and some photos. Because she is a friend, I just asked her for about $150 for the cost (which she never paid me upfront). FYI, I charged at least $500 for a company website.

It took a month for her to send me the contents. And it was not the full complete pages. I had to add and rephrase many pages. So it was a painful wait for me for waiting for her.

But this is the worst part, when I was building her website for about a week after receiving the content from her. She said this "my customers are complaining about the website". Well I said to her, I'm still in the process of building the website and you (my friend) are also very slow in sending me the contents. In return, she backfired me as a lousy web designer. The next thing, I said, "well find another web designer then"..... And I stop contacting her again since then.

I have not received any money until now and I wasted a week for this website which was in the process of initial design.

What kind of bad attitude is this? Is she a moron?
Update: PS: she the one who came to me for the help.... I did not offer my service.
Update 2: I'm a male and she was a room mate of my male friend. She lived about 2 building away from my apt building during my college years and it was 5 years ago. Now I'm a full time web designer working for a computer hardware company.