Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

I saw my brothers privates and I can't get that image out of my head?

It this abnormal? Last week I saw his privates because he accidentally forgot to close the door when using the bathroom. I keep on trying to act like it was nothing but I still can’t get the image out of my head especially when I see him. It’s really annoying :[ I’m 15 and he’s 17.

It’s not like he was jerking off when u saw him

im sure it was no BIG deal

• PAMELA

Just get on with your life, it is really no big deal, a penis is just that, why worry so much, just tell him in future to bolt the door in the bathroom!

just try to forget about it, accidents happen

Maybe if you didn't post this twice a day it would easier to get the image out of your head.

You didn't identify your gender, but no matter, its no big deal, so try to get over it. You will.

i would just try to forget about it, accidents happen

• Dr. D

It's not abnormal. You experienced something completely out of the usual. It was awkward, and that's why you can't get it out of your mind. Give it more time, and you'll recover.

If he saw you naked you would have the same effect on him.

Well at least write turned off by incest

It’s not weird to remember awkward events like that, picture you did something ignorant as a kid and wish you could fix it, it’s only weird if you want to remember.