mom
mom asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

Are you still having trouble when you answer a question and have to keep hitting the refresh button?

this has been going on for a few days. even when I ask a question and when I hit submit, that I have to hit it several times and then my question comes out several times, that I have to delete some of them

some times when I thumb someone up, I have to hit it several times

Favorite Answer

Yes........same with answers....you have to check every damn time to see if they even posted,.

Now I have to copy each answer.........go back to see if it posted........ and half the time, it hasn't.

same with asking a question............you have no idea if it was sent or not.........so you hit submit again, and it posts twice.

I've also noticed that they no longer TELL you when you hit the daily answering limit.........

they simply won't post **ANY** of your answers anymore......so many how many times you go back and re-try.

They USE to flash a message, saying you have hit the limit. Apparently not so anymore

• Daniel

Im not having any Problems with that never did

It appears to be only a Isolated Issue with only some peoples Accounts

• .

When you post a question, DON'T hit Submit several times, and you shouldn't have to worry about multiple posts. Before you hit submit, copy the text of your post, then hit Submit, wait a few seconds, and refresh your screen. The question should be there (that's how it's working for me when I post answers - Submit, the refresh and the answer is posted properly).

It's a glitch. It's been posted about by others several times, and we don't know when or if it will be fixed, and of course (as with all other issues here) complaining doesn't change anything.

Where YA is concerned, these days, we need to adapt or leave, because it's clear the powers that be aren't really concerned about our opinions or issues on this site.

yes. Yahoo Answers has some problem or another pretty well every 3 months. This is just another one. Maybe they have a person looking at it, maybe not. They aren't very open about things at all. I haven't pressed submit yet, but the odds are very high that to see whether my answer got received or not, I will have to refresh.

Yes, but all I do is refresh the page and everything is fine with the answer appearing.

Yes. That was still happening earlier.

Yes, I do...constantly.