My skin looks burnt and dry?

Lately patches of my skin have turned dry, they look like they have been burnt.when I wash it i do have a burning sensation. The previous times prior to think my skin was clear, haven't changed anything really in my facial routine except that instead of washing it twice a day I wash it three times (morning,... show more Lately patches of my skin have turned dry, they look like they have been burnt.when I wash it i do have a burning sensation. The previous times prior to think my skin was clear, haven't changed anything really in my facial routine except that instead of washing it twice a day I wash it three times (morning, midday and night) and I'm not allergic to anything either. My diet is healthy and and I exercise often.

The pictures below show the affected areas, left side of my face and underneath my right eye. Sorry for the weird angles I just don't want to show my face.

I am not able to go to a dermatologist so does anyone have any solutions to make it go away and if possible is it natural/ DIY as I prefer to avoid chemicals.