Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

Does anyone notice Yahoo captcha causes a question to spam 5 times?

• Lôn
    Favorite Answer

What you shouldn't do is try to repost when it seems that the first hasn't posted. Check on your profile if the question has posted.

I tried to repost 3 times yesterday as the captcha didn't appear but all 3 appeared... I always check now.

• Daniel

Strange I have not seen that one Happen could be a Another Ending Growing Pile of Bugs that Yahoo has

• Future

Now they are posting but the captchas are gone, strange must have been a problem with them.

• .

That's the first I've heard of that. I've seen users claim they were having trouble posting so hit the Submit button multiple times, an THAT caused their question to spam.

As for answering, the captcha is having no effect on posting answers for me, but sometimes my answers don't show as posted when I hit Submit, but when I refresh the screen they are there and posted properly.

Yes........same with answers....you have to check every damn time to see if they even posted,.

Now I have to copy each answer.........go back to see if it posted........ and half the time, it hasn't.

same with asking a question............you have no idea if it was sent or not.........so you hit submit again, and it posts twice.

I've also noticed that they no longer TELL you when you hit the daily answering limit.........

they simply won't post **ANY** of your answers anymore......so many how many times you go back and re-try.

They USE to flash a message, saying you have hit the limit. Apparently not so anymore.

I doubt any Yahoo employees notice the questions here

Shouldn't be many issues with the captcha system, it prevents spambots.