Should I allow my girlfriend's 12 year old daughter on my prepaid plan so she gets a discount?

I have my reservations about what I did already now my girlfriend is asking if I can put her kid on my phone plan so she gets a discount. I gave her the cheapest basic phone I could find on a Verizon prepaid plan with several months of service. We had a deal that I probably shouldn't have made and at the time... show more I have my reservations about what I did already now my girlfriend is asking if I can put her kid on my phone plan so she gets a discount. I gave her the cheapest basic phone I could find on a Verizon prepaid plan with several months of service. We had a deal that I probably shouldn't have made and at the time that I gave her the phone I felt like she earned it and it would be a good idea for safety. She can call home and let us know where she is or if she needs a ride.

My girlfriend wants her to have a better phone and she asked me to put her on my plan so she gets a discount. Verizon has a prepaid deal right now so if I get a phone and put it on a $45 monthly plan I get 16 GB of data (double data) and if I add her to this plan her line get a $10 discount so she gets 16 GB of her own data for $35 assuming I set up autopay. When I inquired at the Verizon store, they told me I need to be on an Unlimited consumer plan and add her on a Just Kids plan so we are looking at maybe $80 for my line and $55 for hers plus device payments. They feel giving a prepaid plan to a kid is dangerous because we have no control over who she calls and texts or what she does with her data. I didn't know it but the new LTE basic phones can be used as a hotspot so she can connect her 10" tablet to her phone.

What do you think about allowing my girlfriend's 12 year old kid on my plan with a smartphone / basic phone so she gets a discount providing she pays me for it?
Update: I'm just trying to avoid being responsible when she calls or texts people she shouldn't because we can't put any restrictions on her line.