I had a period, but could I still be pregnant as I feel sick and unwell?

I took the morning after pill over a month ago, because the condom broke. I then had my period last week which was really heavy accompanied by the regular PMS aymptons. However, I feel so unwell at the moment as in I feel nauseous when I think of food, particularly meat, and after I eat I feel sick with a headache.... show more I took the morning after pill over a month ago, because the condom broke. I then had my period last week which was really heavy accompanied by the regular PMS aymptons. However, I feel so unwell at the moment as in I feel nauseous when I think of food, particularly meat, and after I eat I feel sick with a headache. I am also very stressed due to my job, so mauve that s why I m having these symptons. I feel tired and dizzy aswell, isit probably from stress or what are the chances it s pregnancy?