How come people tell me that this type of autism therapy treatment is right for me when all it does is wreck me?

So I am getting fed up with people who think that this type of therapy works for me because I have autism. I recently got arrested for ding dong ditching, I am not joking I got charged with disturbing the peace. I got assigned to this therapist from this state clinic and this lady all she does is make me feel... show more So I am getting fed up with people who think that this type of therapy works for me because I have autism. I recently got arrested for ding dong ditching, I am not joking I got charged with disturbing the peace. I got assigned to this therapist from this state clinic and this lady all she does is make me feel worse. She taunts me with jail even though I have an attorney and I am technically covered and he says he's gonna take care of it. She taunts me and says my attorney doesn't know what he is talking about cause people can go to jail for this and says I am not safe. She is making me feel worse when I have talked to my attorney already and he made me feel good and safe. He knows that I have severe mental illnesses and so he's gonna do his best to get the best outcome for me, I need mental health treatment not jail. Jail would just make it worse for my mental health. I am planning on getting another therapist cause I can't stand her. Everyone including my big sister says that I am going to jail if I did the court order therapist. Well I am just going to skip appointments by getting my little sis or my parents to call in sick for me. I have a appointment with the new therapist from a private clinic next week. I'm out of here soon and gonna rent a place in atlanta temporarily. How come people tell me that I can't ditch the court order therapist when I can possibly see 2 of them ? How come people don't realize that therapy is supposed to make you feel better ??