What the McPhoque is going on here?

Okay, so I can understand if there is an abusive manager and/or too many orders in too short a time and/or something understandable (Unless I am missing something, the one I go to doesn t have too much for the workers to handle). But, like, really, I mean, so many times they get the orders wrong, even when there is... show more Okay, so I can understand if there is an abusive manager and/or too many orders in too short a time and/or something understandable (Unless I am missing something, the one I go to doesn t have too much for the workers to handle). But, like, really, I mean, so many times they get the orders wrong, even when there is not that many people there (It is not uncommon to have 2-3 people in line, I ve had the occational times where I was the only customer in the entire restaurant as well as others where there was just 1 or 2 other people there). It s not like I live in a crowded place like Toronto, like peak hours (Lunch) might, MIGHT see around 10 people in line... So what is going on here... It s not rocket science people...
1 answer 1