More, more physics... T...T?

1. So, if I have a negatively charged partiсle which is placed into a homogeneous magnetic field. What will describe particles motion the best: - the body moves at a constant speed - the body moves at a steady acceleration - the body moves in a circular motion at a steady speed. - the body moves at an accelerating... show more 1. So, if I have a negatively charged partiсle which is placed into a homogeneous magnetic field. What will describe particles motion the best:
- the body moves at a constant speed
- the body moves at a steady acceleration
- the body moves in a circular motion at a steady speed.
- the body moves at an accelerating speed on the circular path.
- the body is resting.

I was thinking about the 3rd option but first one may also suit. Which option is right? I am not quit sure I understand it fully.

2. The charged particle (+q) is in the homogeneous electric field and is affected by the electric force. What happens to the magnitude and direction of the electric force when
- the electric field strength is diminished?
- the charge is given an initial velocity perpendicular to the field?

I have tried to find the answers in the text book but it is so uncertain and literally “like in the fog”, may somebody in brief explain it a little bit?
1 answer 1