patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 11 months ago

did liam hemsworth file for divorce cause Miley was kissing a woman and his ego could not handle it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I am thinking it is more of the fact she is a loose cannon and needs a good shrink, not a husband.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Possibly. Maybe he's just jealous.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No, they'd already filed for divorce before Miley hooked up with Kaitlynn. The had not alerted the media so that was Miley's way of saying it was over -- publicly.

edit: People keep trying to make this about her sexuality like he didn't know she was bi, or that either of them cheated. Nah, it was over kids. He wanted them right now, and she didn't.

• 11 months ago

why should he continue to fight for his marriage if she isn't? Who would want to be in a marriage where they are kissing another person. She had also been blasting him and blaming him so he probably had enough and his family has never liked her..

Miley should of never married him if she wasn't ready for commitment. She's still too immature for marriage.Though Liam should of known what she was like and wasn't going to be ready for marriage.

Liam can do better.

Celebrities do seem to give up on marriage easily when they have a fight. Marriage isn't easy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

That seemed to be the last straw for him. Her immature attention seeking behavior was quite extreme, then subsided as she’d seemed more settled, yet he wasn’t innocent. According to many news releases, he was drinking and using drugs more than she’d hoped.

• 11 months ago

I think it's more likely that he just got sick of hanging out with a dumbass beyach.

Miley Cyrus is a young woman with an excellent singing voice who chooses to sing lame stupid $hit. I have seen that she can sing very competently, but the songs suck anus. That's probably her father's fault, he wrote and performed the song "Achy Breaky Heart". That song made me feel ill in 1992, when I accidentally heard some of it between listening to Faith No More.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Doubt it, she's been doing that for a long time. If it was an issue then they wouldn't have gotten together in the first place

• Quato
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Miley is clearly damaged, I'm not surprised it's over already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.