Waking up to teeth/mouth/face pain?

I dont know how to describe it. When i wake up sometimes i get this weird feeling in my mouth/face. Its not really pain but a very uncomfortable feeling. Like my gums and cheeks are swollen and my toung feels weird and it hurts a little but its dull. Then as soon as i get up afer standing for a few minutes and... show more I dont know how to describe it. When i wake up sometimes i get this weird feeling in my mouth/face.
Its not really pain but a very uncomfortable feeling. Like my gums and cheeks are swollen and my toung feels weird and it hurts a little but its dull. Then as soon as i get up afer standing for a few minutes and starting my day its gose down.
I thought it was just from me laying down and blood pooling to my head while i sleep (kinda like how ppl get migrains from staying in bed all day) and started sleeping with a bunch of pillows so im on more of an incline but it hasnt helped.
Dose anyone know what this is and how i can stop it?