How to have internet from the notebook to the cell phone?

Update: 2-Why does the computer generate Preftech, %temp and temp files? 3-I put an HD with Windows 7 in a box and i linked it to a Windows XP computer but nothing appear. Why? 4-How to make a WIndows XP program works in the Windows 7? Does exist the compatible mode? 5-How to format a notebook? By pulling the battery.... show more 2-Why does the computer generate Preftech, %temp and temp files?
3-I put an HD with Windows 7 in a box and i linked it to a Windows XP computer but nothing appear. Why?
4-How to make a WIndows XP program works in the Windows 7? Does exist the compatible mode?
5-How to format a notebook? By pulling the battery. Where's it? The Windows stopped to work and the restore recovery is not loading. Is a Windows 7.
Update 2: 6-How to recover an youtube account?They asked the phone number and then they erased it 7-Is that hard to buy online? How does it work? Who does pay the transport? Is that hard to sell online? How does it work? How to receive the money? Any risk? How does work paypal? 8-Is that expensive an USB to receive the 4G... show more 6-How to recover an youtube account?They asked the phone number and then they erased it
7-Is that hard to buy online? How does it work? Who does pay the transport? Is that hard to sell online? How does it work? How to receive the money? Any risk? How does work paypal?
8-Is that expensive an USB to receive the 4G in the computer? And a Micro SD reader, and a disk reader? And an USB to bluetooth?
2 answers 2