Is it racist that I have a big crush on a pale White girl who's blonde and has blue eyes?

It's the same features that the Nazis and White Supremacists like.

I know I shouldn't like her, but I can't help it. I never seen a woman so beautiful in my life. She is literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

How can I snap outta this? How can I get out of this phase and brainwashing? I'm Mexican BTW.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Arabs created the standard of Beauty when buying brides & harems putting Eastern Europeans: Georgians, Circassians, Ukrainians, on top.

Scandinavians, Russ, Finns, Austria, Prussia, Hungary, Western Europeans of Germanic & Celtic tribes ranked 2nd. Arabs didn't really rank East Asians since East Asia is too far from their reach to raid & capture women & girls for the slave & bride market of Egypt or the Middle East, but east Asians indigenous to the temperate zone above the sub tropic latitude will likely be ranked at 2nd.

A Muslim Arab trader & scholar 1,000 years ago described Scandinavians as perfect specimen of Man (human/mankind). With that Scandinavians, Russ, & Finns, will likely be ranked on top with Circassians & Ukrainians, if not 3/16 less. Historically the numerous Caliphates preferred Circassians & Ukrainians a lot.

Southern Europeans: Italics or Latins (Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians, Romanians), Greeks, Yugoslav: Servia, Bosnia, Montenegro, & Albanian, Meditarranean: Levants (Hebrews & Arabs), Turks, & Middle Easterns: Arabians, Syrians, Persians, & Afghans 3rd. Central Asians, Sub tropical East Asians, Indochinese, & North American Amerindian will likely be ranked 3rd or slightly below by 3/16 or less.

South Asians (Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri Lanka, Pakis, Nepalese), Bhutanese, Burmese, Austronesians (Malay, Indonesians, Filipino) Polynesians, Micronesians ranked 4th. Central & South American Amerindian will likely be ranked 4th.

Sub Saharans are ranked last, but there is ranking among sub Saharan as well. Igbo being the least attractive on average. Eastern Sub Saharans in the Horn of Africa (Arabize or not Neolithic people) being tallest & darkest on average, Khoisan & pygmies considered sub-Humans by the Bantus. Khoisan are the lightest (yellowish brown) sub Saharans & the most ancient Human breed in existence. Australoid: Australians Aborigines, Melanesians, Vanuatu, Papua New Guineans will likely rank last as well or slightly above last, at least 3/16 or less.

Mix European or East Asian Sub Saharans & Australoid ranking increases by tenths to a whole rank or 2 depending on the percentage of European or East Asian admixture. Mix Race people are thought of as lighter, smarter, and better looking than the unmixed Sub Saharan Descent Americans by sub Saharan descent Americans who'd like to sire mix babies with higher European lineage percentage.

In NY, there's a Caucasian Professor, Ariel Nagel, donating Sperm in City Bathrooms to Beasty Sub Saharan Women desperate for Lighter, Better Looking, Smarter Babies like Ruth Negga, Zendaya, North West, Jesse Williams, Rashida & Kidada Jones, Thandie Newton, Zoe Saldana... It makes one wonder about the rare rape occurrence in Antebellum south of slave women by their master were more of a seduction on their part to be favored by & above other slaves.

Desperate Beasty (Severe Appearance Deficit) Sub Saharan's are the only type of women that will rape a good looking Caucasian European at gun point.

The Interracial Rape statistic pretty much indicate how obsessed each group are with other groups. It seems that only Sub Saharan Descent degenerate males will prey on Sub Saharan Females, but preys upon an Oriental, European Descent, and a Mestiza at a much higher rate 7 to 9 times than Non Sub Saharan Intrarracial rape statistic. Rapes that degenerate Sub Saharan perpetrates on 1000 European decent/Caucasian Women, 1 rape is Perpetrated by a degenerate Caucasian (or Other) with severe appearance deficit on Sub Saharan Descent Women, 0.1%. Mulattas has a higher chance of being raped by degenerate Non-Sub Saharan Descent.

It leads to wonder who is actually doing the raping of slave women & free women in antebellum south. Rape & Pedophilia rape have existed in Sahel and Sub Sahara Africa since antiquity as either a right of conquest or simply tribal or criminal act. Half, if not more, of those sold by their neighbors or monarch weren't necessarily saints. Chattel/Caste and Traditional Slavery, Sexual Slavery, Child Trafficking is still common in the Sahel, Nigeria, Somalia, Congo... Traditional Slavery doesn't just involve captured slaves from warfare/raids, debt, or punishment, or sacrificial ceremonies/execution, but also Sexual Slavery where virgin tweens are given off as payment to either a family or a spiritual leader for the crime or offense of a family member to a another family or spirits for which the spiritual leader receives the pubescent girl as his slave in labor & sex. Just as then and Now in Sahel and Sub Sahara Africa violent conflicts, rebellion, or warfare always involve rape homicides and mutilations of Minors and Adults.

With the arrival of Arabs (1000CE-1200CE) in the interior of Sub Sahara & before the Portuguese (late 1400s) sailed around Africa to set up slave trading ports with costal bush kingdoms, tribal warfare controlled population through sacrificial ceremonies that may involved having to consume sacrificial offerings, a practice that still exist.

Joshua Milton Blayhi (Gen. Butt Naked) being notorious for conducting these sacrificial ceremonies as its High Priest in Liberia (VICE: Cannibal Warlords). In Tanzania Albino's, mostly children, are killed for their body parts as charms, souvenirs, & even consumed in the same manner that Gorilla are slaughtered for souvenirs & consumption for the belief of gaining powers like Black Panther's heart of herb.

After abolition of slavery swept Europe (serfs), N. Americas, then central & S. America 30-40 years later, Sub Saharan Bush Kingdoms, later republics, still had a reliable slave trading partner with Arab & Arabize nations for another 100-140 years (Saudi Arabia (1964), UAE (64), Zanzibar (64), Mauritania 2007).

Europeans Tribal Grouping Composition: Italics or Latins: Portuguese, Italians, Spaniards: Andalusian, Galician, Aragon, Iberians..., French, Romanians. Anglo Saxons are merge Germanic kingdoms that conquered the Britons of the British Isles. Other Germanic people outside of Germany were Franken (France), Visigoths & Vandals (Spain), Switzerland, Austrian, Prussians. Scandinavians & Russ are Germanic people too but distant & older, but the Russ adopted the Slavic Language. The Gaelic or Celts of course are the Britons, Irish, Scotts, Welsh & Cornish. There's the Balts or Baltics & the Slavs. South of them there are Greeks, Macedonia & Turks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLt4MrZCzsM

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasTcDsDfMg

Youtube thumbnail

• blah
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No one really cares if you have a crush on someone. This is such a bizarre question...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Many people are trained to see white folks, at least white women in particular, as being attractive. Racist or not, it’s probably a product of mass media and brainwashing.

• 3 months ago

No, I don't think so. It's what you like. Most Latino men, especially of Mexican descent, seem to gravitate towards the more European-looking women, even when they're not all that attractive. Everybody talks about it.😅The Spanish-looking women of Mexico seem to be more desired than the Mestizas and Indigenous ones bc of the brainwashing by the Europeans there too. I've seen plenty of Mestizas and "Indias" who work circles around the wedas, looks-wise. In Mexico and in the US. If you prefer white women, that's just you. I actually currently have a crush on an Anglo man with green eyes and dark blonde hair and I happen to be Hispanic (of Mexican descent). But personally, I like black, mixed, Middle Eastern, East Asian, and my own Latin men too. So I see nothing wrong.🤷🏽‍♀️

Source(s): Thoughtfulness.
    • Juan3 months agoReport

But there's a variety in every color. So some White women are genuinely super pretty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

hot is hot bro if thats what you like

• 3 months ago

"I'm Mexican BTW."

That doesn't tell us anything

• Matt
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Its just a face there is a very high chance that she is against nazi ideologyand racism. If others blow it out of porportion and stereotype ger, they should see a shrink

• 3 months ago

You should've posted this in Jokes section

• 3 months ago

No not really my friend.

• 3 months ago

Pfuh, no it's not racist. There are plenty of blonde blue-eyed white women that are very attractive...

...I mean, some of them are total pigs, but, others among them are definitely very attractive.

Personally, I'd really like to bang Jessica Alba... she's Latino, isn't she?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.