Why is my ex still bothering me. Long but really need advice?

About a year ago my ex, of 13yrs messaged me after having been broken up nearly 5yrs about how she was still angry I moved on so fast and she needed closure blah blah blah. I let her get it out and she wanted to be "friends". I really had no interest, we re 2 different people now and have nothing in... show more About a year ago my ex, of 13yrs messaged me after having been broken up nearly 5yrs about how she was still angry I moved on so fast and she needed closure blah blah blah. I let her get it out and she wanted to be "friends". I really had no interest, we re 2 different people now and have nothing in common. But I humored her and would converse when she initiated. The problem is all she does is talk about how much money she makes, how great her girlfriend is, how much in love they are and takes jabs at me from how miserable her life was before her current relationship. What is her purpose for this? I try and ignore it and just blow it off but it seems to makes it worse until I just stop texting back. Then she ll go quiet for a couple months just to do the same thing over and over again. How can i nicely tell her that i have no interest in comparing our current lives, I m married with a kid now, or our past. I ve tried to be nice but with all the jabs and lies about me and our time together I just want to put her in her place but not sure how to do so ?