What does it mean when i dream of myself praying to la santa muerte?

She is a death goddess, which means any prayer to her is a prayer to death itself. U seem to be confused and scared on some dangerous event in ur life wanna get rid of that event

• Rich

In the spiritual dimension there are only two opposite spheres:

God or Satan

Heaven or Hell

Light or Darkness

Life or Death

This became evident very early in time when God told humanity:

Deuteronomy 30:19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.

Prayer is an act of adoration, worship and submission.

So praying to la muerte is a clear indication that as of today you are totally aligned with death, darkness, hell and Satan.

Please consider the eternally irreversible implications of your decision.

This day, today, you can choose life.

if you repent all of your past sins are forgiven, and you are now on the right path.

I have been where you are today, and I can assure you that you will never regret making Jesus the Lord of your life.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change. I am speaking from experience.

Think of the beauty of her being alive.

It means that you dreamed of praying to La Santa Muerte.