Does applying for universal credit ( job seekers allowance ) affect my partners citizenship application?

I am unemployed and have applied for job seekers allowance. However because I live with my partner this must be a joint application. He is employed and in part time education, but had to enter all his details (the same as me) and link his application with mine. He has had the same emails as me regarding payments... show more I am unemployed and have applied for job seekers allowance. However because I live with my partner this must be a joint application. He is employed and in part time education, but had to enter all his details (the same as me) and link his application with mine. He has had the same emails as me regarding payments made to the account.
He is worried this will effect him applying for a citizenship (he has remain to leave). Hoping to send his application off this week or next.
Please give advice! :)
1 answer 1