So the Palestinian Authority has been cracking down sharply on the LGBT community, denying their civil rights. Where's the leftie outrage?

Not a word of denunciation from the Marxist globalist lefties. When faced with conflicting loyalties, lefties alway choose Islam.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw Omar tweeting about this condemning Palestinian authorities for cracking down sharply on the LGBT community. She also mentioned it should not be used as thing to distract the people from the REAL issue - the Occupation.

Mind you, if Orthodox Jews had their way in Israel, they too would ban LGBT.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

LOL>...where are you looking? What outlet would you expect to find such? The Palestinian Authority is a tiny government, and hardly the most restrictive against LGBTQ. Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria? Saudi Arabia, Iran? These are the big stains on human sexual liberty.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Anon above refers to Congressperson Omar Tweeting about an [Israeli] "occupation": Neither logically or in law is there any Israeli illegal-occupation - It is Palestinian propaganda falsely-validated by the UN's pro-Palestinian block-vote of at least 56 countries compared to Israel's 1 vote.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Why so silly when the reality is it is people like you that is the problem?!

Look at all the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others! Ever seen a Palestinian, Muslim, even a Satanist post such horrendous stuff? Of course not! Seems Christians have the good guy and bad guy the wrong way around!

• 6 months ago

You won't see any leftist outrage about that on Fox News, that's for sure. Maybe if you got your head out of the right-wing propaganda machine you'd see some reality rather than only what the propagandists want you to believe.

• ...Show all comments
    • John6 months agoReport

I haven't seen or heard any outrage from libtards anywhere, and I listen to NPR, watch CNN,MSNBC. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. You guys are hypocrites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.