Andy asked in SportsWrestling · 9 months ago

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs John Cena?

Who was a better wrestler?

Update:

I mean when Stone Cold was the best

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Steve Austin in his Prime vs. John Cena in his Prime? I'll take Steve Austin. Steve Austin was always under-rated when he was in World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW), The United States Wrestling Association (USWA), World Championship Wrestling (WCW), New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), Extreme Championship Wrestling and his stint in The World Wrestling Federation prior to being dropped directly on his Spinal Column by Owen Hart. His Technical Wrestling Skills were solid but not flashy. A match-up of these two Wrestlers in their prime might be almost as good as Bret The Hitman Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin The Submission Match at WrestleMania XIII.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Steve Austin for sure.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Austin by far. Anyone who says Cena is a moron

• 9 months ago

Im actually gonna say Cena.. I feel like Austin was that little bit more popular in his prime but he was only overall popular for about 7 years whereas Cena has gone for double that.. Cena imo can now put on amazing matches, Austin was always a good worker but Cena has come such a long way and is so under rated in the ring.. people don't realise it takes 2 to make a great match they always try say it's his opponent who does all the work such as styles, orton, edge etc but they all give him credit aswell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

John Cena for sure, he can be a role model for many children. While Austin drinks like an idiot. I don't like his gimmick and the fact that he gets applauded for drinking is shameful.

• 9 months ago

Austin has more entertaining and better matches....what great Cena matches can you think of I can think of plenty for Stone Cold

• ...Show all comments
    • Tim9 months agoReport

I’ve never considered John cena a great wrestler probably my favorite cena match is when he was on the losing end to CM punk at money in the bank ‘11

• 9 months ago

Stone Cold, If he is a bit younger, pretty sure he will kick John Cena butt.

• 9 months ago

Cena is good but Austin has my vote. Overall better worker and knew how to make it subtle when calling for the next spot while still able to perform on a high level.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Austin hasnt garnered anywhere near the championship record or the work reputation cena has

• 9 months ago

Austin might be a little out of shape as he hasn't been in the game for a while.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.