I need advice?

I am a lesbian and I am in the Army. I thought this female was attracted to me. She would always initiate small talk with me and I would always catch her staring at me. I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go to the Movies with me she said yes and then she ghosted on me. We live in the same barracks and now it is awkward whenever we see each other, which is everyday since we live in the same building. She told her friends about the situation and the gossip has sprea. Now she is doing things to get my aattention, like purposely going out of her way to cross my path, I really don't know what to make of the situation. Now other Soldiers are harassing me because of the 6

• reme_1

Let your other friends know about the pita (pain in the ***) and maybe she will leave you alone. Try to hang out with them in group so this girl can't bother you so much.

Wish I could help you more. When I was in the Navy, we were still going thru witch hunts looking for lesbians who got thrown out with dishonorable discharges. I didn't know I was a lesbian until a few years later. Whew! Alate bloomer. Feel free to write back. HUGS from a senior lesbian

They're harassing you because of the 6?? The 6 what? What situation did she tell her friends about? What gossip? Have you tried actually TALKING to her about all this? You know, as if you were both over the age of 13?