Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Is Emmanuel Macron moving into the power vacuum created by weak leadership in the UK and US?

"France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, has said the fires in the Amazon are an “international crisis” and called for them to be top of the agenda at the G7 summit, prompting a furious response from Brazil’s leader."

“Our house is burning. Literally,” Macron tweeted, adding that the Amazon produced 20 percent of the world’s oxygen.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/23/amaz...

Update:

This is the natural equivalent of 9/11 and and neither of the leaders in the US or UK have said anything about it! they're too busy doing or undoing their hair

11 Answers

Relevance
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well somebody has to,,, what with Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum being in charge in the U.S. and U.K.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

i am really not interested in modern politics anymore, i find that it is getting too 'insane' for my understanding.

• 6 months ago

Emmanuel Macron, moving to fill a power vacuum, are you having a laugh, he'd have it all on having successful bowel movement never mind moving to fill a power vacuum, you people don't half talk some rubbish..

And these fires in the Amazon, they couldn't by any chance be caused by farmers clearing land for farming livestock, apparently this practice of "clearing land" has been going on for decades, in fact I can remember it being a big thing back in the 1980's, and we're still here today, drawing breath.

Like I said you people don't half talk some rubbish.

• Bear
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Macron would struggle to fill a bath,let alone a power vacuum.

He couldn't handle the protests in France,let alone what's happening in Brazil.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The only vacuum is the one between your ears.

• 6 months ago

USA has strongest leadership.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

he thinks he is as they all do or they wouldn't be there its not about democracy its the Gods of Olympus again

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think he’s completely right, the rainforest is so vital to the health of the planet and survival of human civilisation that it’s deforestation is an international crisis by default.

The problem is , is that the right wing leader of Brazil Jair Bolsonaro is using the famous race/ colonial card as if an excuse to what is occurring. You have the right in both Britain and America putting economics before sustainability, this is fuelled by radical liberalism whose narrative is of white privilege, and population growth through mass immigration which in turn allows people such as Jair Bolsonaro to play his trump card of defying western powers as a racist policy.

Even worse, you have massive housing and urbanisation schemes from countries which are encouraging population growth in their own lands through immigration telling other countries like Brazil, India and Indonesia to have population control and a sustainable environment

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Macron is a 14 year old boy in a 50 year old body. He stopped developing emotionally when his teacher (later his wife) molested him when he was a schoolboy. He is the weakest leader of the Western world.

• 6 months ago

That's a lie because up to 85% come from the ocean alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.