Carpal tunnel syndrome?

Hello, I noticed that my writs always hurts randomly. Maybe every couple months It hurts when I bend it back or forward and it’ll be like that for a couple days and then it will go back to normal. I don’t remember if it only affects my right wrist(what is going on now) or also my left wrist. My fingers don’t hurt... show more Hello,
I noticed that my writs always hurts randomly. Maybe every couple months It hurts when I bend it back or forward and it’ll be like that for a couple days and then it will go back to normal. I don’t remember if it only affects my right wrist(what is going on now) or also my left wrist. My fingers don’t hurt nor does my hand I do wake up in the morning with my hand hurting but I always associated it with sleeping on it etc. I also do always sleep on my hands arms because that my favorite position to fall asleep. I am also a huge hypochondriac and tend to worry a lot. I’m a 21 F btw. If that helps
Thank you in advance!
1 answer 1