Dealership made a mistake on my contract. Who do I contact?

I purchased a new car a few days ago and noticed that the dealer put the wrong city on the contract. They have my right state, address and zip code but the wrong city. Do I contact them or the actual finance company to correct the issue?

I would contact both because all mail correspondence will not arrive to you!

Probably not a big deal but call them and they will fix it. (the dealer) Even if you leave it as is, its probably not an issue.

• Snezzy

Are you somehow afraid to speak to people at the dealership about it?

Also, from the point of view of the finance company it really does not matter: If you make all your payments on time they'll never notice. If you miss your payments, they'll find you regardless, and have the repo guy take the car.

Also, also, you have bought new cars before and had similar problems, with the license tag.

Also, also, also, you apparently asked this same question four times.

The standard advice we give to new-car buyers here in the YA Cars Section is, "Shoulda bought used." Thank you for being the guy who buys new cars frequently so the rest of us can have top-notch used cars we can buy.