Should I take a nurse practitioner route or UX Research/Design?

I graduated from my under graduated in psych 5 years ago an have worked in various non-profits with a strong focus in health care/behavioral health. I worked with a lot of Nurse Practitioners and have been working towards taking pre-reqs and gaining experience to apply to grad school. I do feel like this is a safe... show more I graduated from my under graduated in psych 5 years ago an have worked in various non-profits with a strong focus in health care/behavioral health. I worked with a lot of Nurse Practitioners and have been working towards taking pre-reqs and gaining experience to apply to grad school. I do feel like this is a safe route for me and I am afraid I may feel boxed in as being an NP. I recently started exploring UX Research/Design careers that seem appealing. What appeals to me is that it can allow me to be creative and has aspects of psychology. I like the idea of being able to work different projects as well and with different companies. I was thinking of applying to both programs and seeing what happens. I have better chances of getting into NP schools. I’m feeling stuck and seeking any advice/insight. I guess I am ultimately afraid of wasting time even though I’m sure no choice is a wrong choice.