Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 4 months ago

Skin issue?

I'm 19. I have had acne/ skin issues for a while. I have a few chest hairs that I usually pluck out. It seems that the skin there is inflammed with them in middle. I am confused as to why their there and how to get rid of them. I have applied my acne clindamycin and benzoyl cream. Still waiting on improvement. Any idea of what these are or how to get rid of them ?

Here a better answer , but no body listens to me anyways on here , eat more vegetables especially broccoli, eat it every day and you will clear up

Smear a thin layer of anti-dandruff shampoo

on the acne.

Find one that lists pyrithione zinc as the active ingredient.

Let it rest for a few minutes

(no more than twenty, or until it starts to feel warm).

Some people are quite sensitive to this,

especially on their face,

so you might start with something like 2 to 5 minutes,

the first time.

Don't get it in your eyes.

It burns like hell.

Then shower the shampoo off, very thoroughly,

until your skin has no slippery feel

from the shampoo detergent.

Not rinsing enough will leave your skin feeling tight.

The pyrithione zinc diffuses into your skin oils,

and lasts a couple days,

so no use repeating more often than every second day.

The best thing about this treatment is,

that if it is going to work,

you will see big improvement in less than a week.

If you see no change, after two or three tries,

it is time to try something else.

But I have seen many people helped

by this simple, cheap and available treatment.

A comment about your results is welcome.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.