I got in contact with a vaccinated dog, should I be worried?

Recently, my dog bit me and it caused a small scratch and a little bit of bleeding. I also was playing with my dog and it licked me on the face and its saliva accidentally came in contact with my eyes. I immediately washed my eyes with plenty of water after that. But I can't help but be worried. I was... show more Recently, my dog bit me and it caused a small scratch and a little bit of bleeding. I also was playing with my dog and it licked me on the face and its saliva accidentally came in contact with my eyes. I immediately washed my eyes with plenty of water after that. But I can't help but be worried.

I was vaccinated on April 11 (which is 4 months and 12 days ago from when I am writing this) and my dog was vaccinated on May 22 (3 months ago). The bite and the saliva contact in my eyes was around 3 days ago. Should I get another shot to prevent the rabies infection on me?