Ricky asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

Does life get better if you are single/an incel?

I'm 30 now, haven't had a lady for 9 years and you know what I just don't care anymore. I'm just so used to being single now it's harder to imagine life otherwise and you know what? I've never been happier. I'm not someone that needs a constant oxytocin boost any more, I also don't feel lonely anymore. Even the desire for sex doesn't really motivate me. I just look at other peoples relationships and appreciate the drama I don't have to deal with. I am completely free to focus on myself and solely myself and that's awesome. I don't care about the traditional life in fact I've taken inspiration from what I enjoyed as a kid before I cared about girls... Learning. Life is awesome now. So incels it does get better.

• steve
    Favorite Answer

Good for you if you can live that way.

I spent many years alone and didn't enjoy them.

I was always happier with a girlfriend. And I would fall apart if my current partner left me. She is my rock and she tells me I am hers. I think we are together forever and that is such a wonderful feeling.

If we ever split then life would be massively worse.

How can being in a relationship be worse than being alone?

And if you would've been much better to have to get a job there

personally i could never imagine being single for that long

Welcome to the MGTOW

f1ck that

i too am an incel, but i will not stay one

i know what i need to do to get out of this long azz dry spell

i know that the reason i cant get women who are perfect 10s is because i dont even go out to meet women period

you can stay in the rut you are in, but im going continue to think healthy thoughts, not have a victim mentality, and move forward and put in the work to not only get women and sex, but get the quality of women i want and the quality of relationships i want

• Kevin

I don't think you are an " incel " , simply appreciating a more peaceful life. I have endured the hell known as marriage , like your self , no bitterness towards women , like them as arms length friends only now. Even as a single dad with it's drawbacks , I am far happier than when married ...never again !! So yes , life is better overall.

well, if all that is true, good for you.

I don't know if it gets better, but sometimes dogs are better companions than humans. I've always been single and I've never missed having a partner. When I look around, I see that being engaged to someone can be really exhausting. Most of the guys that've approached me in the past had weird personalities, and I didn't want to have anything to do with them.

I don't know if that's the ideal situation, because at some point you (and me) might want to create a family. The older you get, the harder it is to find a partner they say. Fortunately, there are options available for you in case you want to have kids and are still single. You can adopt or find a surrogate.

• Zirp

You don't sound like an actual incel. Actual incels blame women. You just accept your being single

Agreed,23 years and counting.