Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 6 months ago

Under precribed opiod?

I was hit by a car while riding my motorcycle. I feel and smashed my right food. At the ER, when they pulled off my shoe, part of the bone was sticking out. Talk about pain! They did some surgery to straighten the broken bones out. I was given a 7.5mg hydrocodone and didn't get surgery for a out 4 hours.. If didn't help much..The gave me general anesthesia. Some time later they gave me another 7.5 When I woke up the next day, didn't sleep much, they gave only 5.0. The script was for 7 tabs. One every 6 glhours. I took two the first day, then only to sleep the next 5 days. I am out. I've been in so much pain. Why so little?

standard dose now from the ER; you get more from your orthopedist

No idea. Can you contact them or go see a doctor and ask for something stronger because you're in so much pain.