Would you like a female president?

Yes. Hillary Clinton was perfect.

YES all for my girl MIA LOVE !!!!

• Megumi

Certainly not Hillary Clinton! Elect me!

• Sky

What I want is a qualified, competent president who works for the good of the people and the good of the country, not for whatever the wealthy donors want. I don't care in the least what's between the legs of a politician. I don't care in the least what color a politician's skin is. I don't care in the least what a politician's sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status is. All that is irrelevant. What is relevant is the intelligence and integrity of the holder of that office.

• JimZ

I wouldn't vote for anybody based on their body parts except maybe their brain. Hillary was power and money hungry and almost laughably corrupt. She claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary yet he climbed Everest after she was born. The woman lies as easily as she breathes.

It is about time that we had a woman president.

• audrey

Niki Haley would be great!

it has nothing to do with gender it's all about how good you are at your job

Yes,of course i would like

The last time I checked the previous presidential debate, Hillary was not elected.

I want a gay president

• roan paul4 months agoReport

I don't care. Gay people are normal people. So why not? :)