Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 9 months ago

Brother in law went crazy...Diagnosis?

My husband and him were driving up to California where he was planning to work. He is very gentle, soft spoken, kind etc. couldn’t see him stepping on a bug. Anyway, one day jean driving and (he says) sees a ghost and tries to drive off the bridge. My husband pulls emergency break and his brother punches him in the face and says they are going to die and runs down the highway...in California. Police showed up took him ton ER and they say he was just tired? Next day, he didn’t remember a thing ab it. Anyway he’s deciding not to stay in Cali and has been freaked out. Did drug tests and nothing except weed. Anyways... I was thinking maybe his Brain is sick? I don’t but the tired thing.

• Foofa

The weed is very strong out here so that would be my guess.

• -

Either you're not telling us everything that happened or your husband didn't tell you everything.

"Did drug tests and noting except weed."

Weed is a drug. And it is a powerful drug. And in some people, can even induce psychosis. And especially if it was the chronic, and they smoked too much.

Maybe he should lay off the weed...