Brother in law went crazy...Diagnosis?

My husband and him were driving up to California where he was planning to work. He is very gentle, soft spoken, kind etc. couldn’t see him stepping on a bug. Anyway, one day jean driving and (he says) sees a ghost and tries to drive off the bridge. My husband pulls emergency break and his brother punches him in the... show more My husband and him were driving up to California where he was planning to work. He is very gentle, soft spoken, kind etc. couldn’t see him stepping on a bug. Anyway, one day jean driving and (he says) sees a ghost and tries to drive off the bridge. My husband pulls emergency break and his brother punches him in the face and says they are going to die and runs down the highway...in California. Police showed up took him ton ER and they say he was just tired? Next day, he didn’t remember a thing ab it. Anyway he’s deciding not to stay in Cali and has been freaked out. Did drug tests and nothing except weed. Anyways... I was thinking maybe his Brain is sick? I don’t but the tired thing.
3 answers 3