How do I make it easy for my wife to heal after she has been sexually assaulted?

My wife was sexually assaulted and it has changed a lot of things between us. She's on edge all the time, she has nightmares and ptsd, and she just has these scary dead eyes all the time. She flinches when I try to touch her and she has become very cold. It has began to affect our relationship a lot.... show more My wife was sexually assaulted and it has changed a lot of things between us.

She's on edge all the time, she has nightmares and ptsd, and she just has these scary dead eyes all the time. She flinches when I try to touch her and she has become very cold.

It has began to affect our relationship a lot. It's not the same anymore. She doesn't want to sit in front of me or change when I'm in the room. We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore but I don't want to leave the room in case she has a nightmare and wakes up screaming.

I guess what I am asking is how can I be there for her in a way that does not make her feel uncomfortable? I get that it's not her fault but I feel like it has made her detach from me completely. How can I make her feel better?

She's gone to counseling but we haven't seen much change yet. She cries a lot in the closet corner and it just hurts a lot to see her curled up there like that.

One more thing, before it happened, she used to like when I made love to her softly. Now it doesn't even make her moan but I was accidentally rough and I saw her body perk up. Is this normal? Does it mean she likes it like that now?

I just want my wife back.