How do I feel comfortable around people? I have bad social anxiety?

I feel like the primary problem is that I have an immune system disorder, which results in low serotonin and dopamine levels. I’m not sure if it’s just that, because I’ve always been uncomfortable with talking to people. My anxiety results in me feeling uncomfortable, and a lot of the times I stop paying attention... show more I feel like the primary problem is that I have an immune system disorder, which results in low serotonin and dopamine levels. I’m not sure if it’s just that, because I’ve always been uncomfortable with talking to people. My anxiety results in me feeling uncomfortable, and a lot of the times I stop paying attention to what people are saying mid-conversation. I’ll just say “yeah” to what they say and smile while I try to find a way to end the interaction. What should I do? I feel like I could benefit from meditation. I’ve always wanted to have a lot of relationships with people, but my fear has always been constricting my social life. I’d much appreciate some advice.