Do you think I got this job?

It's for a county job. I filled out the application in June. I was inviyed to take a prescreen test this past weekend. It was a hard math test, so I really thought I failed, but surprising the lady said I passed.I decided to set my interview up this oast Tuesday. I think I did ok, I was nervous and I suck... show more It's for a county job. I filled out the application in June. I was inviyed to take a prescreen test this past weekend. It was a hard math test, so I really thought I failed, but surprising the lady said I passed.I decided to set my interview up this oast Tuesday. I think I did ok, I was nervous and I suck at interviews, but I made sure to answer all the questions. It was behavior based. When I asked how soon will I get a response I was told anywhere between mid september and october. They are in the beginning stages of interviews and once they submit their selections HR will do background and reference checks. I never had to wait that long for a job response, so the suspense is killing me.
3 answers 3