Which is the easiest engineering profession do you think?

I want to be an engineer but I am pretty stupid, I have passion and drive to learn though but I am not born smart I have to work/study hard to learn something. I am thinking of learning electrical engineering since it seems to be the easiest to me for some reason. Fields of engineering include: Software... show more I want to be an engineer but I am pretty stupid, I have passion and drive to learn though but I am not born smart I have to work/study hard to learn something.

I am thinking of learning electrical engineering since it seems to be the easiest to me for some reason.

Fields of engineering include: Software engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, Mechanical engineering

That is all I can think of right now so yeah which one is easiest to learn and study for and become. If you can please list in order from easiest to hardest.

Thank you in advance :)