I am drawing social security retirement from my social security retirement will I lose it if I get married?

I am at full retirement age and work 32 hrs week and still draw SS retirement and am allowed to work as much as I want to, if I get married will I lose my social security retirement benefits ? This is my retirement that I am drawing and not from a deceased husband but by what I earned while working. I only draw... show more I am at full retirement age and work 32 hrs week and still draw SS retirement and am allowed to work as much as I want to, if I get married will I lose my social security retirement benefits ? This is my retirement that I am drawing and not from a deceased husband but by what I earned while working. I only draw $488 per month, and I have refused to date or think about getting married because I don't want to lose my benefits.