Is it ok for a man to move into a women house?

Ok so me and my boyfriend recently broke up. One main reason was him not wanting to move into my house after we got engaged. I wanted this because it is paid for so we wouldn’t have to rent or pay a mortgage so all the “extra money could go to trips a nice weddings/honeymoon and just being able to live comfortably... show more Ok so me and my boyfriend recently broke up. One main reason was him not wanting to move into my house after we got engaged. I wanted this because it is paid for so we wouldn’t have to rent or pay a mortgage so all the “extra money could go to trips a nice weddings/honeymoon and just being able to live comfortably financially. He didn’t like that my family lives close so he never felt alone with me even though when I get home people for the most part call before they visit. Also my niece and nephew (not the their mom) live with me and he felt as if it couldn’t be his home because someone else’s kids live there. I will not throw them out since their mom can barley take care of herself and I don’t want them in the streets. He stated that even if this wasn’t the case he wouldn’t want to move into here because he felt as if there was no room for him. I tried to explain that if he did move in we could decide what stayed of mine and what went as well as what stayed of his and what went to truly have both of our things together. Even if that meant starting from scratch and choosing everything together. I truly want this to be my forever home, as well as it being paid my grandfather built this house and the history of my family is here. I want to share that. Do you think a guy will ever move in with me or am I doomed to have a home and no partner to share it with?
5 answers 5