Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

Why is "Tiana" such a bad Christian that she calls other posters "morons"? She is disobeying Jesus by doing this & is in the arms of Satan?

Will forum member Tiana reform and one day become an "actual" Christian?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That person is a pretty abusive theist.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

A person can battle the devil and his demons using the rosary and fasting.

• 12 months ago

Yes! All things are possible with God. He can change the hearts of many look what He did to Saul or Paul the Apostle. Paul used to persecute Christians until the Lord confronted him and then told him about the many things he would suffer for the cause of Christ. Thanks for the question.

• 12 months ago

I have not been on this forum for very long but have noticed that there are quite a few that behave like this. I find their behaviour disgraceful. I know of no Christians I know that act like this. I have come to the conclusion that they are not actually Christians but are trying to make them look bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Most Christians on this site are rude and antagonizing towards people who think differently to them, and behave in and extremely judgmental, arrogant, and self righteous way.

So if I was to use this website as my reference I would say that Tiana is behaving exactly like an “actual” Christian.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

That is a actual

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.