I still think that I may be pregnant..?

Hello, I asked a question about a month ago thinking that I may be pregnant when I’ve never had any sexual contact with a male or even close to one, as I’ve never had my first kiss or even a boyfriend. But I took 2 pregnancy tests a while ago and they both were negative. But these days I keep thinking that I’m... show more Hello, I asked a question about a month ago thinking that I may be pregnant when I’ve never had any sexual contact with a male or even close to one, as I’ve never had my first kiss or even a boyfriend. But I took 2 pregnancy tests a while ago and they both were negative. But these days I keep thinking that I’m pregnant, I’ve been urinating more often but other than that I don’t have any signs. My period is expected next month. I’ve been having vaginal discharge these days, but it’s the normal kind, clear and small amounts. But I still feel scared that I may be pregnant..I’m asexual, never had sex and never will, never had first kiss, or boyfriend, never been close to a guy.. but I still feel pregnant. I’m 13 and I don’t know what’s going on with me, mothers or soon to be mothers please clarify to me or explain why I’m feeling with way :(
12 answers 12