Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 months ago

I still think that I may be pregnant..?

Hello, I asked a question about a month ago thinking that I may be pregnant when I’ve never had any sexual contact with a male or even close to one, as I’ve never had my first kiss or even a boyfriend. But I took 2 pregnancy tests a while ago and they both were negative. But these days I keep thinking that I’m pregnant, I’ve been urinating more often but other than that I don’t have any signs. My period is expected next month. I’ve been having vaginal discharge these days, but it’s the normal kind, clear and small amounts. But I still feel scared that I may be pregnant..I’m asexual, never had sex and never will, never had first kiss, or boyfriend, never been close to a guy.. but I still feel pregnant. I’m 13 and I don’t know what’s going on with me, mothers or soon to be mothers please clarify to me or explain why I’m feeling with way :(

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

If you've never had any sort of sexual contact with a male, then you CAN'T be pregnant - not unless you're another Virgin Mary.

For some reason, you've found it necessary to take several pregnancy tests in the months that you "haven't" had sex with a male, and all those tests have been "negative". A "negative" pregnancy test means you're NOT pregnant.

You are a prime example of why a 13-year-old girl should NEVER have sex. You don't know enough about reproduction or how your body functions to do so.

You're not.

Pregnancy test says everything...

a.) If you've never been pregnant then you can't feel pregnant.

b.) You're not Virgin Mary

c.) If urinating more often is your only evidence, it's no evidence in the first place

d.) If multiple pregnancy tests say no, then its a no

You're a hypochondriac. Tell Dr. Phil, a school counselor, anyone.

You appear to be dense. Why you are that dense no one on here will know. Do they not have free education in your country?

• alan P

If you have never had any sexual contact then you cannot possibly be pregnant. You are at an age when the body is developing rapidly and it's common to have intense thoughts and feelings connected with it. At the moment you may not feel attracted to either boys or girls and that's perfectly fine. But that doesn't stop you having feelings related to sex. If your sub conscious bubbles up to the surface and says that you feel pregnant you have to let reason prevail and tell yourself that you are not.

• God

You have to f u c k to get pregnant, period.

• helene

"but I still feel pregnant."

You have no idea what "pregnant" feels like, so quit saying that.

You are not pregnant. What you are is a hypochondriac. And a drama queen. You can add those to your other labels.

You are not the first thirteen-year-old girl to be uncomfortable with puberty or obsessed with magical pregnancies. Your problem is that you think your feelings actually mean something, and they don't. There's not a thing wrong with you PHYSICALLY.

Be glad you had sex. No shame in your situation

• Edna

But she says she's never had any sort of physical contact with a male. In fact, she's never even KISSED a male. She's another silly little 13-year-old girl. who thinks she might get pregnant by osmosis.

truth be oldyes

This is NOT a pregnancy issue.

This IS a mental health issue.

Did you walk downwind of any males? They can emit a constant cloud of sperm that will find their way up your vagina and fertilize your egg.

• thx9 months agoReport

I heard that a so called sperm cloud is actually false, but no I don’t seem to have walked a downwind of a cloud sperm