Will FB ever let me back to my account they have blocked/disabled, 5 days since? How long until my disabled acc is deleted over fb?

My facebook acc/ business page has been blocked and disabled by Facebook(their decision). I have tried to share some people's post on to my own page and each time facebook says that it goes against their community standard(SPAM) and I guess that I went over the limit and continued to do the same thing EVEN THO... show more My facebook acc/ business page has been blocked and disabled by Facebook(their decision). I have tried to share some people's post on to my own page and each time facebook says that it goes against their community standard(SPAM) and I guess that I went over the limit and continued to do the same thing EVEN THO I knew they would not publish the posts each time. Its been 5 days, I have made an appeal and sent them an email. No updates since.