Would it be weird to get a tattoo in honor of my brother?

He passed away Aug 17, 19. We were so close and I wanted to get a tattoo to honor him. He was only 21. But I wanted to get our zodiac signs in like the Yin and Yang thing. He was an Aries and I'm a Virgo.
Update: Thank you all so much for your suggestions. I still will look at other tattoo designs to remember him by. I just came up with it yesterday. I'm going to wait until my 21st birthday next year. We were supposed to get tattoo's together but he passed before we could. Thank you all so much for your help and... show more Thank you all so much for your suggestions. I still will look at other tattoo designs to remember him by. I just came up with it yesterday. I'm going to wait until my 21st birthday next year. We were supposed to get tattoo's together but he passed before we could. Thank you all so much for your help and your condolences <3