Should i quit Mcdonald’s?

It’s my third day tomorrow and i don’t even wanna go. It’s miserable. On my first day they put me straight on drive thru and even tho i had someone helping it was hard. After my break they made me work front counter ALONE. I didn’t get any training and nobody helped me. Today was my second day and even tho i was... show more It’s my third day tomorrow and i don’t even wanna go. It’s miserable. On my first day they put me straight on drive thru and even tho i had someone helping it was hard. After my break they made me work front counter ALONE. I didn’t get any training and nobody helped me. Today was my second day and even tho i was getting better it was still hard for me and i needed help but nobody did.The managers are rude to me because i don’t know how to do it. Then they had me do more (cashier, make coffee, bag the meals and do fries etc) i can’t do it all by myself and if i didn’t they would talk **** saying i should know more for my second day like what? I dont know what to do. Nobody there had been nice to me except one person who clocks in right as i’m clocking out.
13 answers 13