Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 6 months ago

Help with making a sigil?

I've been doing some research into sigils and I want to make my own, but I was wondering if all sigils have to incorporate letters into them? I know you have to start out with an intention, but can you not just doodle while thinking about that intention and charging the sigil with it? I'm kinda new to all this stuff... some websites I've looked at normally go from writing down your intention to taking out vowels and double letters without any clarification on whether you can or cannot remove letters completely from the sigil.

There are several book available in the library about creating Sigiils.

No, you haven't been doing research. You've been reading blogs and watching vlogs and pretending it counts as research. There's a difference.

If you had done any serious research on the topic, you would have discovered that the use of ritual magic (even if you spell it with a k at the end, for added authenticity) has exactly the same success rate as relying on random chance. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Do you still really think it matters if your magic sigil contains the proper mix of letters, words (ancient language or otherwise) and numbers? What if you type in Wingdings?

Source(s): There is a minimum age of 13 to post questions or answers on this site.