Can you develop a nut allergy as an adult?

Because of my anxiety, and stomach issues I’ve had to go on a elimination diet. I have not had any nuts of any form since Christmas or December. I however been consuming soy products and coconut and do fine. I am curious if you can develop allergies later in life? I am a stay at home mom with two little ones and... show more Because of my anxiety, and stomach issues I’ve had to go on a elimination diet. I have not had any nuts of any form since Christmas or December. I however been consuming soy products and coconut and do fine. I am curious if you can develop allergies later in life? I am a stay at home mom with two little ones and I’m just so afraid that something will happen to me. The kids, had almonds because of my anxiety, and stomach issues I’ve had to go on elimination diet. I have not had any nuts of any form since Christmas or December. I however been consuming soy products and coconut and do fine. I am curious if you can develop allergies later in life? I am a stay at home mom with two little ones and I’m just so afraid that something will happen to me. The kids, had almonds. And he left a few on the couch. I had to vacuum everything up made him wash his hands. But I feel like still a go into anaphylaxis
3 answers 3